Jul 23, 2014
- CPAWS put out this press release about the 2014 Flathead Bioblitz, involving Wildsight, the Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative, Sierra Club BC and CPAWS BC.
Jul 18, 2014
- Environmental groups, along with BCGEU, are calling on Environment Minister Polak to repeal the Park Amendment Act, in preparation for a day of action in B.C. parks.
Jun 26, 2014
- Sierra Club BC congratulates the Tsilhqot'in Nation, and all those who supported them, following the Supreme Court's decision to grant declaration of title to over 1,700 square kilometres of land.
Jun 17, 2014
- The federal government has approved Enbridge's Northern Gateway with conditions, 209 conditions. Campaigns Director Caitlyn Vernon responds.
Jul 23, 2014eknow.ca
- Sierra Club BC is mentioned in Wildsight press release about the Flathead Bat BioBlitz republished in Kootenays online news site.
Jul 18, 2014Global News
- Sierra Club BC's Caitlyn Vernon is quoted in Global News coverage of Parks Day actions and the Park Amendment Act.
Jul 18, 2014Global BC
- Sierra Club BC's Caitlyn Vernon and Anna Gerard joined other leading park advocates to roll out the 167,000 name petition asking government to repeal the Park Amendment Act.
Jul 12, 2014SocialCoast.org
- Sierra Club BC Flathead Outreach Coordinator Mark Worthing writes about the importance of preserving biodiversity in the light of climate change.