Northern communities, Sierra Club BC pull together to support First Nations legal challenges against EnbridgeJul 24, 2014
Terrace and Smithers challenge other communities to match fundraising effortsSierra Club BC, in partnership with RAVEN Trust, have established Pull-Together.ca, a fundraising website setup to support First Nations legal challenges against Northern Gateway.
Jul 23, 2014
- CPAWS put out this press release about the 2014 Flathead Bioblitz, involving Wildsight, the Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative, Sierra Club BC and CPAWS BC.
Jul 18, 2014
- Environmental groups, along with BCGEU, are calling on Environment Minister Polak to repeal the Park Amendment Act, in preparation for a day of action in B.C. parks.
Jun 26, 2014
- Sierra Club BC congratulates the Tsilhqot'in Nation, and all those who supported them, following the Supreme Court's decision to grant declaration of title to over 1,700 square kilometres of land.
Jul 25, 2014The Tyee
- Campaigns Director Caitlyn Vernon quoted in Tyee article about Pull Together campaign, which is helping to raise funds for Gitxaala, Heiltsuk, Kitasoo/Xai'xais, Nadleh Whut'en and Nak'azdli Nations' legal challenges against Enbridge.
Jul 25, 2014Prince George Citizen
- Caitlyn Vernon speaks with the Prince George Citizen about Pull-Together.ca, the new fundraising platform to support First Nations legal challenges against Enbridge. Enbridge's response included.
Jul 24, 2014Georgia Straight
- Ana Simeon's article in the Georgia Straight explaining why B.C. should not build the Site C dam in the Peace River Valley.
Jul 24, 2014Global News BC
- Global News BC covers story of new pull-together.ca campaign. Caitlyn Vernon mentioned.